This is a Grungy and Rusty Hangar.. or call it Aircraft Shelter.. yea maybe a Bunker?
This Product is perfect for airports but of course also for music Clubs in Second Life which need a grungy underground enviroment. For example rock or electronic music clubs?
Here are the metrics so that you can be sure if the object fits to your land:
29,8m wide x 32,8m long x 15m high
The whole structure has just 35 Prims.
So if you think it is cool.. just grab it here: Grungy & Rusty Hangar on SL Marketplace
Price Cut from 900 L$ to 700 L$ until October:
Awesome PROMO Price Cut! “DJ Booth for Clubs” You can find it on the Second Life Marketplace!
1. WHAT YOU GET
- It is Modify and Copy Permission
- The stage for the artist
- Animation for the dj and producer included
- A desk (table for all the dj and producer hardware components)
- 2 animated triple sub woofer speaker (This means you get 3 loud speaker on the left site and 3 loud speaker on the right site. This is a total of 6 animated power subwoofer)
- 2 Turntables (with rotating vinyl records)
- 3 different mixer equilizier and synthesizer
- 1 drum mashines
- 1 midi keyboard (64 touch sensitiv keys)
- 2 Music Notebooks with 2 different Ableton Live Screens (Display)
This together is a very big and professional bunch of hightec instruments and furniture for your club, disco or home! This is a DJ Gear Set full of components. You will love it.
2. METRIC DETAILS AND PRODUCT RULES AND INFORMATIONS
Product length = X = 1.500
Product width = Y = 6.000
Product high = Z = round about 2.800
This is a very good size for a dj booth. And it is a good size for every music club and home.
You get a mod/copy version of this product collection. This means you can make several backups in your inventory.
But you shouldnt change the object size otherwise you could destroy the adjustment of the dj animation!
This collection all in all has 44 Prims.
This product has definitely some hightlights.
- Dj animation
- High quality textures
- Texture speaker animations
- Scriptet and rotating turntables
- Very modern design
4. USER MANUAL
After you buy, you will receive a Collection BOX.
You just need to rez and unpack it to your inventory. Now rez again.
Place it where you like now.
DJ´s just need to right click the whole object and choose “sit”. Now the DJ will be animated and the party can start.