One easy but hot way of automatic tweeting your latest SL Marketplace Uploads to Twitter
Yes there is a cool way to always automatically tweet the Information to Twitter, when you uploaded any new Product to SL Maketplace.
You need to know how you can automatically tweet RSS-Feed entrys to Twitter. If you dont know.. read this Guide first: How to automatically post your RSS Feed to Twitter.
Lets get started!
1. You should first log in to SL Marketplace.
2. Click on “My Marketplace” and then on “My Store”.
3. Now look at the URL in your Web-Browser.
The URL of my SL Marketplace Store for example, looks so: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/37414
As you can see… there is a number in my and your URL.. my Storenumber is 37414. Look at your Store-URL and write your Store-Number (Store-ID) down.
4. Every Store on SL Marketplace has an own Feed but most peoples do not know it! Here you can see how the URL of my Store RSS-Feed looks like:
You can see again that there is my Store-ID 37414. Just take this Feed URL above but change my Store-ID to the Number of your Store-ID.
5. Now you know your SL Marketplace Store Feed.
6. Now apply it like in this Guide mentioned: How to automatically post your RSS Feed to Twitter. Then you should be able to let TwitterFeed automatically post on your Twitter Account, everytime when you upload new Products to your SL Marketplace Store. All your friends and fans will be informed everytime when you have new Products in your Store.
This is a good way to get known too as there are lots of Second Life Users on Twitter. Yes it is possible that you boost your sales on this way too.
Additional hint: Setup Twittertags like “#SL“, “#SecondLife” or “#SLM” as Prefix or Suffix when you create your SL Marketplace Store Feed on TwitterFeed! This is a cool way, so that each of your Updates get found by Second Life Users on Twitter!